I love speaking to and working with audiences and groups, writing articles and providing 3rd party objective insight when required. Although I am based in Johannesburg, I work globally depending on need or technology.
To date my travels and assignments have taken me to 13 countries including China, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa.
Prior to my solo career, I worked as an Organizational Development/Behavior Consultant and as a Corporate Affairs and Training Adviser to small businesses. Before that, I served in the South African Medical Services (Armed Forces) as a medical instructor and management support staff member at a variety of locations, including the Institute for Aviation Medicine.
I have studied widely and multiskilled myself and I have formal qualifications in Strategic management, Public Relations, Governance, Risk and Ethics, Human Resources Management; Occupational Health & Safety.
But that’s not all. I am a life-long learner and to date, I have attended and completed more than 50 short courses including NLP and Entrepreneurial subjects.
Since 1977, I have had many articles published in trade, business and consumer publications and on websites; some of these with a focus on public relations or other professional topics, while others address topical issues of the day.
I also wrote a chapter on Consultancy Marketing published by Prentice Hall in Professor Charles Fombrun and Mark D. Nevins book - The Advice Business: Essential Tools and Models for Management Consulting.
I am the editor of my own newsletter, Powerlines – a Newsletter on Strategic Reputation insights which is read by more than 10, 000 international and local readers.
To contact or connect with me.
- Read and Subscribe to my website by clicking on the RSS button to never miss a post again.
- Connect with me on the professional networking site Linkedin - interview me or invite me to speak or facilitate at an in house event.
- Follow me on Twitter – I tweet on reputation, strategic communication, OD and crises issues.
- Ask me how I can help your organization build a favorable and lasting reputation with all of your stakeholders.
- Subscribe to Powerlines – my monthly newsletter which goes to more than 10 000 readers worldwide by sending me an e-mail on deonbin(at)icon.co.za.
- Join my Stakeholder Reputation Group on Linkedin -
- Circle me on Google Plus+
- Become my friend on Facebook
- Follow my pins on Pinterest
I am easy to get in touch with. Email me at deonbin (at)icon.co.za, call me on 27 011 4753515, Tweet or Skype me – deonbin, or connect with me via other social networks.
I look forward in working and sharing with you.